Monday, October 3, 2011

I wish I just LOVED working out

I wish I just LOVED working out like some girls. I don’t mind it, but it is definitely one of those necessary evils. So as I am sweating away on the treadmill, I look around and see how put together some of these girls look in the gym. Not only are they rocking perfectly color coordinated sweats, shorts, shoes and tanks, but a lot of girls still have their hair looking styling. I usually opt for the high bun/knot on the top of my head. I like to keep it messy, but it serves more of a purpose for keeping cool and keeping my hair out of my face. As I look around though, I see some girls are keeping it cool and looking fabulous while doing it. So what’s my point? We don’t have to look busted while we are sweating at the gym. Keep your hair fun and flirty and you can look good while trying to get into shape. Here’s a list of some of my favorite styles:
*High pony tail. Tease the roots a little bit so when you pull it back it’s not slick but messy and full.
*Incorporate colored headbands. These guys serve a purpose of keeping the hair out of your face, but also give it a little fun pop of coordinating color


*Messy bun. This is so easy to do. Using a regular ponytail holder, wrap the hair like you would for a ponytail (leaving part of it still in), wrap again and then pull. It creates a messy look that looks hot worn up high or at the nape of the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment